From: Garland Mac Neill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 2:55 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Users Can't logon to OWA

Try adding an alias for the dup names. Then set the new alias as the default
reply to address. That should be enough to identify the differences in the
mailboxes and save you the work of adding new accounts.

Email address - [EMAIL PROTECTED] leave original email
New alias of - [EMAIL PROTECTED] and set as the reply to address.
Windows acct - john