From: Jason Tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 8:03 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Blackberry question

I've never known anyone who had a Q that liked it.  Even VZW tech support will
chuckle a bit when I say I am calling in for a Q.  In all seriousness, both
Motorola and VZW have acknowledged a battery issue with the unit and not the
batteries.  Replacing the batteries will get you a short term solution, but
this same behavior will reoccur.

Jason Tierney, MCSE
Vice President, Consulting Services
Corporate Network Services