We have OWA available, but I don’t think it’s widely used.

Joe Heaton

From: Schwartz, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 5:51 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: EAS vs. BB - new thread for less confusion

3. Do you use OWA?

   _____

From: exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 1:27 PM
To: exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

1)       yes, and notes as well as GAL lookup.  WM generally yes but can’t say
about tasks or notes and I personally prefer the BB’s GAL lookup – with a large
GAL like ours, this is important.

2)       Generally yes, but to be fair, MS office docs MAY be more compatible
on the WM devices just due to the same vendor.

3)       Security – BES has server initiated outbound connection – WM requires
exposing your Exchange environment at least partially to the internet.  BB
intranet web site access via BES without allowing direct internet access is
included.

   _____