From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 10:31 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: EAS vs. BB - new thread for less confusion

I definitely will.  So, as I understand it, the recommended devices are:

WM - Treo 700wx

BB - Curve (if available), and 8830 if the Curve is not available.

I've spoken with my manager, and she agrees with me that we should
pursue getting one of each device, for me to trial, so I may end up
walking around with 3 phones on my belt soon...lol.

Joe Heaton