Ok not too pound on this topic anymore, but one thing that just barely gets
addressed between BB and WM is what Kevin said earlier.

WM is a computer, my 6800 does full IE (almost), has  6-8 applications I use
all the time, and is nearly a 2nd laptop for me.

BB is an email machine, there are apps available but few by comparison (though
google maps was a great addition)

I prefer WM because of the options, we run BES because some of our execs can
barely find the power button on their laptops.  If we had all folks who were
tech savy and used email/calendaring/tasks/exchange to its fullest potential as
well as needed a simple laptop replacement for short trips and what not, there
would be no question.  But we don't, and hence we support both J