From: Troy Meyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 8:46 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: EAS vs. BB - new thread for less confusion

Ok not too pound on this topic anymore, but one thing that just barely
gets addressed between BB and WM is what Kevin said earlier.

WM is a computer, my 6800 does full IE (almost), has  6-8 applications I
use all the time, and is nearly a 2nd laptop for me.

BB is an email machine, there are apps available but few by comparison
(though google maps was a great addition)

I prefer WM because of the options, we run BES because some of our execs
can barely find the power button on their laptops.  If we had all folks
who were tech savy and used email/calendaring/tasks/exchange to its
fullest potential as well as needed a simple laptop replacement for
short trips and what not, there would be no question.  But we don't, and
hence we support both :-)