I don't recall what page it was, but when I read "this product was designed
because most IT people don't know what order to run these utilities,
etc..."; my opinion was quickly formed...

That said, if you don't know how to administer Exchange and have no
intention of learning, this product is for you.  If you DO know how, this
product is clearly NOT for you...