Yes ;)

________________________________

From: Don Ely [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 10:43 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: GoExchange Response

To clarify, I did NOT say you were stupid because you used the
program...

I said "This product was created for stupid people who don't read the
documentation or listen to PSS..."  So, that wasn't necessarily directed
at you.  Apparently, it was more appropriately directed at your
predecessor and you were the unfortunate soul that had to deal with the
product...  You just happen to take offense to the statement.  In which
case, I would say you might need to thicken your skin...

Their product is designed for a niche market and I would classify that
market for so-called Exchange admins lacking the brain cells to actually
be called admins[1].  Would do me no good to tell them I thought poorly
of their product as it clearly wasn't designed for Exchange admins with
a clue.  Oh, and my hard evidence regarding their product...  I can
count on one hand how many times I have run ESEUTIL or ISINTEG on an
Exchange database in the last 11-12 years.  And of those times, I was a
consultant called in for emergency support to ressurect Exchange...

[1] Is that better than the shorter version "stupid"?