The very first words of the response summarizes the niche market they have
created..

"Fear of loss compels us to protect ourselves."

The perceived fear has nothing to do with the actual potential or occurrence
of loss.

I recommend NoExchange. Because messaging is important, you must monitor
utilities running

against your mission critical applications, including your Exchange Server.
If you are a GoExchange customer,

then NoExchange is for you! NoExchange will stop

GoExchange while it is checking your Exchange database and run vital

tests on it to ensure it is doing its job. GoExchange won't tell you

when it is struggling to perform.  The people at Lucid8 will tell you that
no such utility is needed

to check on GoExchange. GoExchange takes care of itself. Don't you fall for
that. Oh sure this will extend the

downtime GoExchange gives you and your users, but isn't that more

important than maybe losing an email message or perhaps your entire

store! NoExchange will reduce the potential for failure and maybe reduce
your fear of failure.

Just listen to our imaginery customers.

"I had no idea what GoExchange did or if I even needed it, but with
NoExchange covering my back, I can sleep soundly. Well, that is until the
boss pages me and asks why email is still offline." - satisfied customer #2.

"I know Exchange and if you use GoExchange, you need NoExchange." -
improvising customer #1