It's looking more like that's the consensus Rene'.
Thanks for your time to look and respond.

Tom

________________________________

From: René de Haas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 8:30 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: GoExchange Response

Had a little look at their website and I agree don't see much value added
either.The thing that puzzles me with the comment below from a satisfied
customer, how does doing offline defrags help you with achieving a high uptime
since you need to stop services to run it?

"Uptime and Availability: "After just one use of GOexchange, our information
stores were reduced by 45-50% with thousands of errors, warnings, and
inconsistencies corrected. Without GOexchange we would be unable to provide the
current level of 99.999% uptime and availability to our customers.""

Think I only needed to run it once and I've worked with exchange since version
5.5.

Also they mention defragging the db. Doesn't exchange do that by itself???
Unless they mean an offline defrag which MS even says only if necessary.