From: Theochares, George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:47 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: IPod Wifi Email

A guy brought in his "IPod" (not an IPhone) and claims it recieves email
via WiFi. We do not support Wifi in his area of the office nor should
the Wifi on his laptop be used for this purpose. I have not done any
research on this yet but he's requested SMTP, POP, and IMAP criteria.

Has anyone encountered this yet and if so, comments/suggestions welcome?

George Theochares
Campbell Campbell Edwards & Conroy
  Professional Corporation

One Constitution Plaza
Boston, MA  02129
Tel:      (617) 241-3044
Fax:     (617) 241-5115
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note : This e-mail contains information from the law firm of Campbell
Campbell Edwards & Conroy Professional Corporation that may be
proprietary, confidential, or protected under the attorney- client
privilege or work-product doctrine. This e-mail is intended for the use
only of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient named
above, you are strictly prohibited from reading, disclosing, copying, or
distributing this e-mail or its contents, and from taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this e-mail. If you received this e-mail in
error, please delete this message and respond immediately by e-mail to
the author or call 617-241-3000.

This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is
confidential and may be protected by attorney/client or other privileges.
This e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including
attachments, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify me by e-mail reply and delete
the original message and any attachments from your system.

<<campbell logo.jpg>>