From: Matteson, John H Jr USA Mr USA 25th SigBN (ITT)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 12:14 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: IPod Wifi Email

You should see the peoples faces light up when I take their IPods into
the office and after scanning and finding numerous viri and trojans on
them slap a SECRET sticker on it and hold it for our IA people to pick
up and destroy.

John H. Matteson, Jr.
Systems Administrator/ITT Systems
FOB Orgun-E
Afghanistan
DSN - 318 431 8000
VoSIP - (308) 431 - 0000
Iridium - 717.633.3823

"A man who thinks of himself as belonging to a particular national group
in America has not yet become an American. And the man who goes among
you to trade upon your nationality is no worthy son to live under the
Stars and Stripes."  Woodrow Wilson