Got a hammer in your desk drawer to go with it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:17 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: IPod Wifi Email

For these types of issues, I like to refer to my bucket of sand in the
corner of my office.

On Jan 23, 2008 10:47 AM, Theochares, George
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A guy brought in his "IPod" (not an IPhone) and claims it recieves
email via
> WiFi. We do not support Wifi in his area of the office nor should the
Wifi

--
ME2

Note:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.