Take this statement:

      Set objMsgsList = objWMIExch.ExecQuery ("Select * From " &_
         "Exchange_QueuedSMTPMessage Where ProtocolName='SMTP' And LinkId='"
&_
         objQueueInst.LinkID & "' And LinkName='" &_
         objQueueInst.LinkName & "' And QueueId='" &_
         objQueueInst.QueueID & "' And QueueName='" &_
         objQueueInst.QueueName &"' And VirtualMachine='" &_
         objQueueInst.VirtualMachine & "' And VirtualServerName='" &_
         objQueueInst.VirtualServerName & "' And MessageID ='" &_
         strMessageID & "'")

And turn it into this:

      Set objMsgsList = objWMIExch.ExecQuery ("Select * From " &_
         "Exchange_QueuedSMTPMessage Where ProtocolName='SMTP' And LinkId='"
&_
         objQueueInst.LinkID & "' And LinkName='" &_
         objQueueInst.LinkName & "' And QueueId='" &_
         objQueueInst.QueueID & "' And QueueName='" &_
         objQueueInst.QueueName &"' And VirtualMachine='" &_
         objQueueInst.VirtualMachine & "' And VirtualServerName='" &_
         objQueueInst.VirtualServerName & "'")

Note the two line change that removes the MessageID from the SELECT
statement.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

MCSE/Exchange MVP