nevermind it worked.. for some reason just saving the vbs file in notepad
and running it wasn't saving my changes.. or something. i closed it and ran
it on my test server.. and it worked. i just tried it on my production
server for hotmai.com that had one email in it.. and it cleared that right
up.. so here i go on my 85,000 queue :)

-Ben