I can never remember how to use it.  Just go careful 'cos it can whack stuff
in a big way.  J

From: Ben Nordlander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 February 2008 17:05
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: fast way to delete an Exchange Queue

NM i found it at:

ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/pss/Tools/Exchange%20Support%20Tools/Aqadmcli/

now to figure out how to use it :P

-Ben

On Fri, Feb 1, 2008 at 8:46 AM, Ben Nordlander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

any idea where to get it?

it isn't available here:

ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/pss/Tools/Exchange%20Support%20Tools/Aqadmcli/aqadmc
li.exe