That sounds right.

Basically, * is the default, and means "any domain not explicitly
defined".

________________________________

From: McCready, Robert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 3:33 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 Rule (Exchange 2007)

Would I just right click Hub Transport, select New Remote Domain, and
then put something like vtext.com (for Verizon wireless) or
archwireless.net in the Domain Name box?  I'm assuming that the most
specific Domain name would apply to email that is being sent?  So, when
Exchange 2007 has two Remote Domains listed, one being * and the second
being archwireless.net, that only emails addressed to archwireless.net
will use Remote Domain number 2, and will never be filtered through
Remote Domain number one (with the *), correct?