I moved zilch over to site2, but as it turns out (due to historical reasons)
the GC was on the site2 DC that became the site2 e2k3.

The short-story version: site2 was brought up 100% win2k3 nice and clean,
site1 is still a mixed bag, half of which is on our older 2k domain.

On Feb 18, 2008 1:30 PM, ExchList <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Very good points Carl!
>

> Mr. G:
>
> Did you happen to move all the mailboxes & PF to Site 2? If not, what did
> you move over to site2?
>

> Joseph Danielsen, CSBS, MCSA-Messaging, MCP
>
> Network Blade Inc.
>
> 49 Marcy Street
>
> Somerset, NJ 08873
>
> 732-213-0600
>
> *From:* Carl Houseman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> *Posted At:* Monday, February 18, 2008 1:10 PM
> *Posted To:* Exchange
> *Conversation:* step 1
> *Subject:* RE: step 1
>

> We are clueless here because you've said nothing about:
>

> a) why and for whom you thought a second E2K3 would create reliability
>
> b) the steps you took in bringing up the E2K3 at site 2
>
> b) what the topology of DCs and GC's happens to be, before and after
>

> Generally speaking, when you document the history and configuration to the
> extent that those who know nothing about it will understand it, you will end
> up understanding it better yourself, and in so doing you might even figure
> out the problem.
>

> Carl

G. Waleed Kavalec
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are
in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination,
from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue
but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners,
whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing."
-- Mark Twain