Hi Michael,

I actually thinking about using a script or some software, send an email
using our exchange to gmail. Then set the gmail to bounce back that email.
If the bounce back email is within the allow time, then it's ok. Otherwise,
an alarm goes off. That's pretty much the same concept with mailive. Anyhow,
I'll give mailive a try :-).

Thanks,