Hi Sam,

Can you please tell me what freeware do you use? I would love to set up
something similar like your instead of purchasing outside service. We
currently use cacti for network monitoring, so I'll try to see if I can do
this with cacti.

BTW, I found a number of other company offer the same monitor service:
- http://www.alertsite.com/
- http://www.siterecon.com/PricingEmail.aspx

Thanks,
Albert