From: Albert L [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:46 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Email flow monitor

Hi Michael,

I actually thinking about using a script or some software, send an email
using our exchange to gmail. Then set the gmail to bounce back that
email. If the bounce back email is within the allow time, then it's ok.
Otherwise, an alarm goes off. That's pretty much the same concept with
mailive. Anyhow, I'll give mailive a try :-).

Thanks,

On Feb 19, 2008 6:34 PM, Michael B. Smith