Hello all...

I want to have a stand-by Exchange box that can act as a fail-over in
the event I lose my active Exchange server.  I understand that this can
be accomplished by clustering.  Google has a zillion links about
Windows/Exchange clustering so I was hoping the experts here could
recommend a link where it would be a good place to start learning how to
do this.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Environment is W2K3 Servers and Exchange 2003, clients are a mixture of
O2K3 and O2K7...all fully patched.

Bill Lambert

Windows System Administrator

Concuity

A healthcare division of Trintech, Inc.

Phone  847-941-9206

Fax  847-465-9147

NASDAQ: TTPA

The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attached
files, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive information for the recipient) you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message.  Thank you.

<<image001.gif>>