We allow personal devices, but they are required to have our security
policy applied to them so they are managed like a company-owned asset.

From: Kevin Lundy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 9:11 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Personal Blackberries

I have 2 questions related to Blackberries

1) Is there an elegant way to block blackberries from accessing
corporate email via OWA?  I thought about urlscan to filter the user
agent, but I have read that doesn't work.

2) How many people allow personal devices on their BES?  If you do, does
the company pay the license fee or the user.

Thanks

Kevin

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender and remove it from your system.