From: Kevin Lundy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 12:11 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Personal Blackberries

I have 2 questions related to Blackberries

1) Is there an elegant way to block blackberries from accessing
corporate email via OWA?  I thought about urlscan to filter the user
agent, but I have read that doesn't work.

2) How many people allow personal devices on their BES?  If you do, does
the company pay the license fee or the user.

Thanks
Kevin