  From: Kevin Lundy
  To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
  Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 10:05 AM
  Subject: Re: Personal Blackberries

  Doesn't require POP.  I've got pop off already.

  On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Steve Ens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    Turn off POP access for the user in question?

    On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Kevin Lundy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

      I have 2 questions related to Blackberries

      1) Is there an elegant way to block blackberries from accessing corporate
email via OWA?  I thought about urlscan to filter the user agent, but I have
read that doesn't work.

      2) How many people allow personal devices on their BES?  If you do, does
the company pay the license fee or the user.

      Thanks
      Kevin