OWA only through reverse proxy w/2 factor authentication.

________________________________

From: Kevin Lundy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 9:44 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Personal Blackberries

Do you allow OWA?  If so, then a Blackberry user can sync their email.
I didn't believe it either until a coworker just showed me.  No BES
needed, no POP, no IMAP.  I only allow 443 into the OWA.

It is truly synch'd too.  Not just a browser view, but the email is
downloaded to the device.  Worse, the password is now stored on the
device.