Ding ding! We have a winner!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Gurtz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 10:44 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Personal Blackberries

> We allow personal devices, but they are required to have our security
> policy applied to them so they are managed like a company-owned asset.

This is our policy also.

As for the original issue, I have to say I'm confused by the requirements:

-OP presumably needs to allow corporate laptops or other corporate owned
devices access the webpage containing exchange data presumably via the
Internet.

-OP can't allow someone to access the webpage containing exchange data
over the Internet via a handheld device.

This begs the question: what is the OP's policy about people accessing the
webpage containing exchange data over the Internet via their home
computer?

~JasonG