I am using zoneedit.com to host the DNS for all of the sites, I made the
changes to these 2 domains, along with 5 others over 3 weeks ago. I haven't
changed any entries since then so it worries me that you saw different A
records. We are doing the actual hosting of the sites.

When pinging these 2 sites I get "could not find host"

Nslookup hits our DNS server and returns a "non-existent domain" even after
clearing the cache.

I can telnet to the hosting system on port 80 no problem, in addition this same
system is hosting other sites which I can access without any trouble. I really
think it's a DNS issue and I'm beginning to think it's with our ISP. I use the
same ISP for my cable modem at home and have the same issues accessing the
sites, however the coffee shop I visit in the morning uses Verizon DSL and I
never have an issue getting to any of the sites we host. Turns out something is
hosed with our ISP's DNS server. They are currently looking into it.

Jonathan Gruber
Network Administrator
J.B. Long Inc.
610-944-8840  x.213
484-637-1978  direct

  As I recall, last night, a lookup for <www.moyersconstruction.com>
vs <moyersconstruction.com> returned two different A records.
Likewise for <sealcoatmydrive.com>.  It might have been a mistake on
the part of whoever you have doing your hosting.  Right now, I get the
same A record for both of them, so perhaps it has been fixed.  Try
again.

  If it still does it:

1. Clear your browser cache.
2. Use PING to compare the IP addresses the various different domain
names are resolving too.
3. If you find a discrepency in step 1, use NSLOOKUP to chase the DNS
resolution chain back to where the problem is, and clear the DNS
resolver cache of the offending system.
4. Try using TELNET to make a manual TCP connection on port 80, and
see if you can get through that way.

  For step 4, if you're not familiar with the procedure, read
<http://usertools.plus.net/tutorials/id/21>, section entitled
"Checking a web server".

-- Ben