From: Jonathan Gruber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 10:36 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Hosting Multiple domains in Exchange 2003

Still having the same issue with shirevalleydesign.com and mail to
bellsouth.net.

The other 2 domains are moyersconstruction.com and sealcoatmydrive.com . Turns
out in doing some more looking, we can't access the web sites internally either.

Jonathan Gruber
Network Administrator
J.B. Long Inc.
610-944-8840  x.213