From: Silvio L. Nisgoski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 3:47 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Problem viewing attachment in OWA

Hello,

In one customer, the emails received from one of their customers, with
attachments, show the little attachment clip when viewing the messages in
OWA, but donĀ“t show the attachment itself. This happens when their customers
send the email/attachment through their system ( which I suppose to be some
SAP software, by the looks of the mail headers, below ) . If the person
creates the pdf invoice, and them email it "normally", the attachment
appears just fine when viewing email in OWA.

Now, if one downloads this message in Outlook express, the attachment can be
accessed. If this person them forwards the message back to the account in
the server, and look at it through OWA, the attachment can be accessed
normally. And then the headers format seems more "normal", that is, the
Content-Type, Content-Transfer, etc, they look like this ( took from other
message with attachments):
Is there a way to make exchange understand their wrong-formatted message, so
that the attachment can be accessed normally? Or, if there is no other way,
to script something that when some message comes from that specific person,
it is auto-forwarded to the same intended recipient if that will "fix"  its
headers ?

I tried to include the mail headers, but the Lyris manager think it is an
attachment and block the message.