From: David Baca [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 2:45 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: VMWare RAID 10 or Raid 5

Good question....local

----- Original Message ----
From: Andy Shook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 11:44:23 AM

Local array or SAN?

Shook

________________________________

From: David Baca [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 2:21 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: VMWare RAID 10 or Raid 5

    I am looking at installing VMWare in my environment.  For about 20
-30 users at this point.  Have any of you implemented it on a raid 5?  I
don't envision anything too intense for useage but if you could give me
feedback on your experience using vmware on raid 5 or raid 10 and your
preferences.  obviously it depends on what i am running - exchange and
some small databases in this case.

Regards,

David