  From: Michael B. Smith
  To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
  Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 3:12 PM
  Subject: Why not?

  I'm really interested in knowing why most folks (that aren't using in-house
AS/AV solutions) haven't moved to Google/Postini for your AS/AV?

  At 0.25 USD per month per address, it's almost an order of magnitude cheaper
than any other enterprise solution available.

  Comments requested!

  Thanks.

  Regards,

  Michael B. Smith