Well Eric, there was also HIPAA regulation and confusion about
what/how that would impact it that helped take an outsourced solution
off the table.  As the product that we installed for HIPAA complaicne
also had SPAM / AV gateway software there seemed no point to
outsourcing.  At least that was managements partial reason.

Steven