From: Stefan Jafs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 7:51 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Ok it's starting BB to iPone

I have 1 users asking what happens if he replaces his BB with an iPhone?
I'm on the BES server and I assume I delete him on the BES server but what do I
need to do on the E2K3?
Simply turn on Active Sync?
Stefan Jafs

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions expressed in this
email are those of the author and do not represent those of Amico Corporation .
Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are
present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments.