Hi all,

I have a user who uses Outlook 2003 to connect to an exchange 2000 mail
server.

Today, when he came in to work and logged on to the domain and opened
outlook, it

refused to expand the public folders and just stayed in a hanging state.

All other users where fine with their mail.

Just to test I tried to setup his profile on a different client machine
and the problem is even worse,

as I can't even get it past the welcome message before it hangs with an
hour glass. It won't even

start in safe mode.

Webmail works, but again I can't expand the public folders without it
hanging.

I'm beginning to think of re-creating the mailbox from scratch as I've
run out of ideas?

Anyone come across this type of issue before?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

David