From: James Wells [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 2:57 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Moving Mailboxes

Then it's not space that's a problem...you really need to watch how
many mailboxes you move during an ESE backup operation.  You can only
create 1012-ish "uncommitted" transaction logs before the storage
group is taken offline as a precaution.  That works out to ~5GB of
mailbox data.

Can you halt backups when you do the moves, then immediately take a full
backup?

--James