Folks,

VMWare.. oh.. what a life :-)

Just had a call with Microsoft support today concerning CRM 4.0...
whilst you may be scratching your head thinking what bearing this may
have on Exchange, the gravitas towards Hyper-V (at least in a support
sense) is a tad annoying.. I am an advocate of virtualization
particularly in certain spheres.. in Exchange terms that relates to
the web tier (CAS / ActiveSync et al) so I was mildly put out with the
response I had today ..... VMWare, I recognize, has been historically
a "best effort" approach for support from Microsoft.... .. V2P has
been a requisite in the past for Microsoft support for VMWare users to
demonstrably prove that the problem didn't lie in the virtual layer.
Today,  we were asked today to move our test platforms to Hyper-V, to
prove that the problems did not relate to VMWare... for the most part
this is either a cop-out or at least a form of nepotism  ... anyone
else had similar experiences?

Cheers,
Mylo