True - it's not a certification.  But they did join, which wasn't public
info until this week...but according to the article Steve mentioned, the
SVVP program is just as good, from the application standpoint, as Hyper-V.

I'm still surprised that any PSS engineer thought it was a good idea to tell
you to "try Hyper-V" as a solution...

--James