RU4 was actually released – for about ½ a day. There were regression
failures and it was pulled quickly in order to correct those failures.

There is a new scheduled release date which is under NDA, but suffice it to
say that it is “Real Soon Now”.

http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2008/09/11/449787.aspx

Regards,

Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

My blog: http://TheEssentialExchange.com/blogs/michael