Right way, wrong way then the Microsoft way.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael B. Smith
  To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
  Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 11:13 AM
  Subject: RE: Exchange 2007 Drive Configuration

  This is an argument I've had with many IT folks who just went to various
Microsoft MCP and MCSE classes where they say "separate the volumes" but don't
every say WHY and under what conditions to do so.

  Five minutes with a whiteboard generally convinces them.

  Regards,

  Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

  My blog: http://TheEssentialExchange.com/blogs/michael