I wasn't going to look at the list for the rest of the wekend , until
I came across this nugget while mobile browsing on the train home:

Judge: Microsoft documentation unfit for US consumption

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080925-judge-microsoft-documentation-unfit-for-us-consumption.html

I wish I had got that Exchange documentation position that I
interviewed for a couple of years back. I would have loved to have
become absorbed by the project and had the acess to fix things.

but anywho...