From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 1:08 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Hundreds of NDRs

Exchange 2003 SP2. We occaisionaly have users who get a few NDRs over a
couple of days from reipients they did not send to because of spammers
spoofing their email address. At 12:15 I have a user who began getting
hundreds of NDRs obviously as a result of a spammer sedning out a bulk
email package. These are coming in so fast the user is having a hard
time keeping up with the deleting. Anyway to prevent this crap?

Thanks.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information transmitted in this message is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this document.  Thank you.
Butler Animal Health Supply