Thus far our migration to Exchange 2007 from Exchange 2003 has not been
a simple one.  We are going to be running Exchange 2007 on Win2k8.
After installing Win2k8 we had some issues with the Exchange 2k7
installation where the box had to be hard powered off several times and
now things do not seem quite right.  We would like to uninstall Exchange
2k7, remove the Win2k8 server from the domain, then format and reinstall
now that we know what the problem was(hardware error.)  My question to
the list is, will the uninstall of Exchange 2k7 adversely affect our
current Exchange 2k3 infrastructure?  Any info would be great.

Bruce Henderson

Network Administrator

Concordia University

t 503-493-6481

2811 NE Holman Street   Portland, OR 97211

www.cu-portland.edu <http://www.cu-portland.edu>