Would I even want to use /recoverserver if the new 2k7 server was never
completely installed? We had no setting changes and no customization of
the 2k7 what so ever.  We encountered our errors after the initial
install of 2k7, we had updated the AD and install 2k7 however our
hardware errors affected the install to the point where none of the
Exchange services would start.  So I would assume there is no "data" per
se that needs to be backed up and recovered, however I would like to be
sure.  If I was sure I would have uninstalled and reformatted already.
Thanks for all of you help and information thus far.

Bruce Henderson

Network Administrator

Concordia University

t 503-493-6481

2811 NE Holman Street   Portland, OR 97211

www.cu-portland.edu <http://www.cu-portland.edu>