I recently installed Adventnet's ADSelfService and published it through
our firewall, and it allows a user (after "enrolling") to reset or
unlock their account.  If you have >=50 users, it's free.

Sean Rector, MCSE

From: Kretche, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 9:48 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Password expiration notice for non windows users

I have a VBScript that is scheduled to run on our DC's every night and
check accounts against the domain password policy and if they are within
14 days of expiration, they are sent an email warning the password will
expire and needs to be changed or risk being locked out.  Anyone
interested from a .edu email me off list and I'm willing to share.

Thank you,
Pete Kretche
MCP, A+, HP APS
Senior Network/Systems Administrator

E-mail Administrator
UW - Green Bay
Voice: 920.465.5014
Fax: 920.465.2864

Be green, keep it on the screen!  Don't print this message unless its
absolutely critical.