From: Miguel Gonzalez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 10:00 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Password expiration notice for non windows users

I can't remember from the top of my head now, but there is a web tool
provided by Microsoft under the IIS tools installed in SMB (and probably in
any DC Windows Server) that let you to reset your password. I customized the
script to change the look and feel, but blocking any access from outside it
should be safe enough and you would have less headaches resetting passwords

miguel