From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@theessentialexchange.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 4:26 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Email screening

No. either $3 or $12. The $3 fee is included in the $12 rate.

There are discount pools. But it would still be a nice chunk-o-change.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

My blog: http://TheEssentialExchange.com/blogs/michael

I'll be at TEC'2009! http://www.tec2009.com/vegas/index.php