Good afternoon all,

We recently had an issue where a user was removed from being able to
send TO a distribution list that has been configured to only accept
messages from certain indivduals on the Exchange General tab.
Environment is Exchange 2003 SP2.  In ADUC, the object tab in the
properties of the distribution list shows that it was last modified on
2/2.  Yet the individual in question indicated he was able to send to
the distribution list as recently as last Thursday (2/19).  There do not
appear to be any security logs pertaining to this change generated by
any of our DC's (which I didn't really expect, since this was an
exchange property that was modified).  My question is this - is this
something that would be logged somewhere within Exchange?  If so, would
I need to have logging levels turned way up to find it (if so, too
late)?  Sorry, I always have the weird questions - please let me know if
more details are needed.  I have checked google, my googlefu is weak
today . . .

Thanks,

James Winzenz

Infrastructure Systems Engineer II - Security

Pulte Homes Information Services

Telefax: (602) 797-5823

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer.
Thank you.

<<image001.jpg>>