From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@theessentialexchange.com]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 4:34 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: question about modifying allowed senders to a distribution
list

It's far too late.

You would have to have object auditing enabled in your AD. Even though
the attribute is an exchange-related attribute, it is stored in AD and
obeys AD auditing principles.

That being said, do your message tracking logs agree with the user that
she was able to send to the list as of last Thursday? That would be
where I would start my investigation.