shouldn't have but we have CISCO VOIP interfacing with Exchange so it might
added a snapin or plugin to Exchange.
I will the VOIP tech and see if he has been messing with my Exchange box again.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ralph Smith
  To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
  Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 12:15 PM
  Subject: RE: Exchange 2003 store sizes?

  I had a situation where the edb size was about double the size of all the
mailboxes together.  It turns out that an email archiving solution that had
been recently implemented was creating a lot of Restricted Views, which take up
space in the database but don't show up in the mailbox sizes.

  Anything like that recently implemented?